Tuesday 27 March 2012

Inspirational 'fail'

I'm not perfect.  
I am quite happy to share my troughs as well as my peaks 
(metaphorically speaking, of course - I'm not about to get my jubblies out or anything).  
AND, herein follows a significant trough.
I needed a thank you card and I was considering what style I should use.
I saw these lovely watercolour pieces on Etsy the other day and they have been playing on my mind.
So I thought marry up the ideas!  
BUT, sssshhhhhhh on the cheap:
watercolour pencils rather than the real thing. I DO have real watercolours but I am INCREDIBLY lazy and thought I'd take a short cut.
 I paid the price of sloth
EPIC FAIL! 
Still, I've learnt my lesson and shall try again...one day...
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.