Tuesday 5 June 2012

paper + card = congratulations card

My colleagues are all desperate to leave our place of work 
(a secondary school on the Isle of Wight, if everyone is interested).
I've handed my notice in sans new job but a colleague has secured another job -woo hoo!
We share a love of musical theatre and we've both played Reno Sweeny in Anything Goes (about 10 years ago and really badly in my case) and I wanted to show her how pleased  was for her.
She has only every taught at our current school and I want her to experience the nice side of teaching somewhere else, obviously.
I conceived the design from a sweetest occasion post that I found and I put my own spin on it.
 I used a phrase from a song in Anything Goes 
I started with some white pen as above then went over it in felt tipped pen.
I'm not sure which I prefer.
Plain white:
 or with a retro colour style:
What do you think, eh?
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.