Monday 11 June 2012

DIY = lino cutting

On pay day, I treated myself to some new crafting tools.
Well, you've got to haven't you?
I bought some soft cutting lino and some cheap lino cutting tools.
There were no instructions but it's not rocket science so I just waded in and...
WHOA!
I've got a new pash.
Watch and learn, kids, watch and learn:
(That's meant to be sarcastic by the way, I'm clearly not an expert, it was my first go and I nearly took my finger off - so be careful.)
Sorry about the blurry image above.  
I'm reduced to an old camera after I dropped my phone down the bog.
I LOVE learning new stuff, especially if it's as easy as this.
The possibilities are endless!
Go on get yourself some new kit and watch your fingers.
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.