Wednesday 11 July 2012

paper + card = ballerina with 'legs'

I haven't posted any craft for a while.
Quite frankly I couldn't whack up the energy. 
I've been in a job I loath for nine months and coming to the end of it's rather a slog.
I just about have the energy to endure and that's all.
However, on to more positive things.
Here's a card I made for my neice's birthday.
She loves to dance.
I thought she might like a jolly finger dance too!
Ballerina birthday card
Those are my fingers, not hers, by the way!
 I sketched a ballerina, coloured it using colouring pencils, and then used Anita's 3D gloss finish.
It's for clear embossing.  I assume it's a type of resin.  Here's a semi-profile:
Clear embossing
Fun, eh?
I'd had the embossing gloss for ages and never used it and when I did get round to it, I loved it so much I used it on a few more cards with I'll share another time.
For now,
Tinkety Tonk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about the things I share and I will aim to reply.